Delivery & Returns
- Deliveries within Ireland €6.50 – UK & Europe €10.00
- Jewellery deliveries within Ireland €3.50 – UK & Europe €5.00
Town & Country Mercantile use An Post for delivery
We will deliver anywhere in the Republic of Ireland
Yes we will deliver to UK and Europe as well as the island of Ireland
Orders placed before 12 noon are processed same day, any time after is the next business day.
Orders are only delivered on working days.
* If you receive the wrong item contact us immediately and we can rectify it for you.
We dispatch every day Monday – Friday
- If for any reason you do not love the item you have 14 days from date of receipt to return.
- Items must be brand new, never worn and un washed.
- Customers are responsible for returns/ exchange shipping charges for all returns.
- Returns can be made by post to our store
- Once item is returned and checked to 5 The Quay, New Ross, Co Wexford – refunds will be processed and should appear in your account within 14 days, you will receive an email to confirming same
- *There is No return or refund on sale items
- All Prices indicated on the site will be inclusive of VAT
- For hygiene reasons, the following items will not be accepted back: Underwear, Earrings.
Damaged/ Lost Parcels
Simply check the online tracking for your parcel by clicking on the link in your email from us. If it shows it’s been delivered, but you haven’t received anything, you should firstly:
- Check if a family member has signed for the parcel at your address.
- Check around your property as the parcel may have been left in a safe place, for example your porch or letterbox. A card should be left by the courier to inform you of the parcel location. Parcels may also be left with a neighbour if the courier is able to do so, and the location will also be marked on a calling card.
- Check if a calling card has been left. If you were not at home to accept delivery, the courier should leave a card with their contact details and you can arrange the redelivery yourself
If you’re unable to locate the parcel, please contact us and we can help you.
If an item is delayed, it’ll be sent in a separate parcel once we receive further stock at the warehouse. Please check your order confirmation email, as delayed items should be marked with an expected delivery date.
Sometimes an item can be sent separately from a different warehouse. If an item is missing from your parcel, please check your delivery note as you should be advised if an item will be sent later. Also, please check if you have received a second tracking number by email, as this shows that a second parcel has been sent out. If this is not the case, please contact us as soon as possible so we can help you.